Whether you call them nana, mimi, grammy, tata, papa, or gramps -- one thing is for certain, it's beautiful to watch grandparents love on their grandchildren. When Hunter's nonni (Isaiah's mom) recently came to visit, it didn't take long for Hunter to wake up in the morning and start calling her name, looking around the house for her. Hunter's nana (my mom) is deeply in LOVE with her grandson. She's kind of crazy about him, actually.
Many grandparents are number one babysitters (thanks Mom and Jim!) and other grandparents are a child's primary caregivers, so I think these guys deserve a little spoiling on their special day. Grandparents Day is coming up September 7th this year, and here are a few gift ideas from our partner JULIAN & Co.
1. Shield Insignia Key Fob -- This beautiful sterling silver keepsake would be perfect for a grandparent with four grandchildren. One initial for each kiddo! $129
2. I heart you more necklace -- This necklace is great for growing families. Grandma can start out with the necklace and a birthstone charm after the first grandchild is born (or on the way!), and after each subsequent baby is born, you can add another birthstone charm or initial charm (just select "no chain" to get the charm only). $39 (necklace only)
3. Cuff Links -- Try these sterling silver cuff links for a grandpa who thinks being a grandparent is the best job in the world! $99
4. Monogram Cuff Links -- Try these sterling silver cuff links when you want to get something fancy for grandpa. $199
5. Rectangle Insignia Key Fob -- A first time grandparent would love this personalized key fob! $129